Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh, where, oh, where have Lucas' glasses gone...Oh, where, oh, where could they be?


We went to the zoo on Friday with Grandma Bradley and Lucas took off his glasses on the way. I didn't bother putting them on him at the zoo for fear that they would get lost. When we arrived home, I cleaned out the van and looked for the tiny little things. They were no where to be found. What to do, what to do? I ended up calling the Art Museum and the Zoo to report the missing glasses and to see if anyone had found some. Nope. No luck. I decided to try and look today. I drove the 30 minutes and found an empty space close to where I thought we parked. I got out and looked underneath the car beside me and...there they were! I couldn't believe it. Perfect condition. 2 days later! Now to get them to stay on the kid!
Photo of Joshua, Brian, and friend, Josiah in the front and Keith and Lucas in the back -- from a previous trip to the zoo in May

1 comment:

The Woffords said...

How fun to see my Josiah on your blog....They all look so cute...that was a fun day!
Can't wait to see you all in October....
April Ann